|Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I use a collection agency? When customers fail to pay, collecting can be a tough job. Many businesses choose
to write off uncollected accounts. By sending us the accounts, we collect money for you, allowing you to focus on your business.
- How do you collect? Collecting is not magic, just a lot of hard work. We send letters and make phone calls, locate
new addresses for debtors who have moved, and can report delinquencies on credit reports or initiate legal action. Our
technology and experience allows us to do this quickly and efficiently.
- How much will it cost me? Collection doesn't cost, it pays. Our fee is collected only as a portion of the amount of
debt that is actually paid. There are no up-front charges of any kind, except when legal action is initiated on an account.
- How is my business protected? We are bonded and insured. Our agency complies with all federal and state laws governing
- How can I start? Start by calling us at (800) 238-7964. We will discuss your specific collection needs, and set up
a program that will work for you.